A Jewellery Quarter Heritage Project
Built c. 1820
A house which was converted into a jewellery works in around 1882
Birmingham B1 3HN
Built late 1881
The Variety Works, a former house and workshop development
Built c. 1860
A grade II listed tall two storey building with Italianate decorative details
Birmingham B1 3HE
Built c. 1888
By 1888, a house and earlier workshop ranges were demolished and replaced by a new building containing warehousing,...
Birmingham B1 3HH
Built 1862 - 3
A Grade II* listed pen manufactory built in 1862 - 3 for Mr W E Wiley on the...
Birmingham B1 3HS
Built 1825 - 30
A Grade II listed house which has a fine stucco façade with Regency detailing to the two upper...
Built c. 1895
Known as Trafalgar Works, it replaced a pair of semi-detached houses
Birmingham B1 3HQ
Home to the Vittoria Restaurant from 1950, one of a series run by Birmingham City Council created to...
A Grade II listed building with a diverse history, occupied by a bank for over 100 years
Birmingham B1 3BD
Built c. 1870
A Grade II listed building home to jewellers, watchmakers, printers and most recently a tapas bar