A Jewellery Quarter Heritage Project
Built 1845 - 55
Part of a terrace of four two-storey rendered brick houses
Birmingham B18 6JJ
Built c. 1850
A former Post Office
Birmingham B18 6JQ
A mixed dwelling for over 100 years, most of the time being a fruit and veg shop and...
This building had a wide variety of uses in it's early life, shoe warehouse, coffee shop, mixed shop...
A building used both domestically and commercially which has been occupied by a succession of jewellery-related businesses
In it's early years, No. 36 Warstone Lane had an eclectic mix of occupiers; a stationer, a day...
The Rose Villa Tavern is a Grade II listed building at the heart of the Jewellery Quarter, retaining...
Birmingham B18 6JW