Join us for our Wellbeing Wednesdays every two weeks for a two-hour craft-a-noon which we hope will add some sparkle to your life! Led by artists and creative facilitators and in collaboration with Golden Sparkle CIC, you’ll take part in social workshops and have a go at different arts and crafts.
It’s not just about making things though; the sessions are friendly and welcoming, a great place to have a chat and a cuppa, and meet new people.
* Wednesday 14 August – Printing with Jennifer
* Wednesday 28 August – Jewellery Making with Naomi
* Wednesday 18 September – Glass fusing with Rachael
* Wednesday 2 October – Paper folding with Queenie
* Wednesday 16 October – Tapestry with Queenie
More dates to add…
All sessions run from 1.30pm until 3.30pm.
There are limited spaces available, so we ask you to book ahead. You can book onto more than one session if you like!
At the workshop we’ll pass a money tin around and invite you to pay as you feel towards the sessions, with a suggested donation of £2-3 per session; this is to help towards the cost of materials.
We are really looking forward to meeting you and seeing what lovely things you make!