Explore science, inventions and buildings on the site where James Watt lived over 200 years ago!
- Meet a James Watt reenactor and hear some terrific tales from the past. Performances at 12.30pm and 2.30pm
- Explore the history of engines from early steam power to internal combustion with the Thinktank team
- Be an inventor like James Watt, using mini LEGO kits
- Find out about the Jewellery Quarter’s past in our dressing up and photo corner
- Make building themed badges, inspired by the amazing architecture of the JQ!